If you are a self-led, energetic professional, Accu Aire Mechanical LLC currently has an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your sales skills in a key role as a Commercial HVAC Mechanic
- Have working knowledge of various types of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, and associated equipment such as pumps, motors, valves, etc.
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment previously listed using manufacturers’ specifications and acceptable methods common to the trade.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems and components with little or no supervision.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings in regard to mechanical equipment.
- Research and order repair or replacement parts for HVAC equipment.
- Universally certified in the use, handling, and transportation of refrigerants.
- Able to climb ladders
Operate, maintain and perform repairs on assigned HVAC equipment and controls, chilled water systems, boilers, variable volume air systems, DDC controls, refrigeration equipment and various other mechanical, electrical and building systems in such manner as to ensure optimal client relations.
- 5 years Chiller experience
- 5 years HVAC - Boilers/Chillers technical service experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be safety oriented at all times
- Basic computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Accu Aire Mechanical LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- service: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off