This position is characterized by the performance of a variety of administrative and office support duties. Positions require knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures in order to communicate information involving programs, functions, and services. Duties performed may include preparation of documents and reports, the use of office technology, compiling records, organizing and maintaining files, posting information, greeting/referring/assisting others, mail distribution, and photocopying. The range of duties includes, but is not limited to, collecting and verifying data, summarizing and reconciling information or financial data, records management, review and processing, research and inventory. Positions may serve as the primary staff assistant to a department or manager. At the advanced level, may serve as a lead worker or may provide supervision to other employees.
- Integrates varying software to meet unique work needs. Serves as a resource to others on a variety of office technology including office equipment and information processing procedures.
- Coordinates and directs the office support activities and facilitates flow of work throughout a work unit. For review and approval may develop new processes or procedures relevant to the support needs of the office.
- Applies deep knowledge of program policies and procedures that affect operations. Applies program knowledge to client situations; applies knowledge of program content and services.
- Utilizes, reconciles and manipulates data for management reports from different internal and external sources. Applies an understanding of the information in order to extrapolate key data elements.
- Maintains and monitors departmental budgets, which includes making recommendations regarding the use and distribution of funds.
- 2-4 Years of related experience.
- Experience in monitoring the use of expenditures to meet organizational objectives and compliance.
- A high school diploma and/or equivalent
- Graduate from a four-year college or university, preferably with major emphasis on Business administration or a related field, preferred.
- Science or health-related field experience preferred.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Expense Reports: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ (Preferred)