Under the leadership of the Chief Operating Officer, the Gardner Women's Program Manager will be responsible for management and oversight as well as supervision of program staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, but are not limited to following:
- Supervision and management of staff assigned to the program.
- Ensure that program services are delivered in accordance with program design and WCA policies.
- Supervision and management of the service curriculum.
- Coordinate client services and interface with other WCA departments.
- Monitoring and evaluating the delivery of services.
- Oversite of one-on-one case management and counseling sessions.
- Oversite of all group counseling sessions.
- Preparation of all necessary reports.
- Maintain budget guidelines.
- Other related duties as required.
EDUCATION/TRAINING, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, licensed for at least 2 years strongly preferred.
- Substance abuse, mental health and dual diagnosis treatment and service delivery experience.
- Experience and strong knowledge base of treatment modalities.
- Experience in clinical assessment and diagnosis
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish desired.
- Experience in the delivery of social services to homeless and/or low income people preferred.
- Strong writing skills, excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative and sensitive to the needs of low income and homeless clients.
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in meeting deadlines and adjusting to changing priorities
- Exhibits professional manner when interfacing with professional staff, WCA visitors, contractors, vendors and programs and services providers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- supervision: 2 years (Preferred)
- clinical assessment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)