As Human Resources Director you will be responsible for developing and executing human resources strategies in support of the overall business goals and strategic direction of the organization.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you will have the opportunity to set the HR strategy for an established, rapidly growing and respected business. You will also have the opportunity to manage a team of three Human Resources staff members and structure the department to meet the needs of the organization.
As Human Resources Director, your job duties will include: *
- Provide strategic leadership by developing HR initiatives and articulating HR needs and plans to the Senior Leadership and Management teams
- Supervise, set goals, and review the performance of the HR team
- Research and develop human resources policies, procedures, systems, and/or objectives to increase department efficiency and effectiveness, and support of overall business objectives
- Oversee the implementation and administration of a new HRIS system
- Oversee the administration of employee benefit plans
- Train and coach managers and supervisors in carrying out their responsibilities on HR matters.
- Provide guidance and information to managers and employees in all areas related to company policies, procedures and legal compliance
- Train and coach managers on all employee disciplinary matters
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state requirements regarding HR records
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and employment legislation
You would be the ideal candidate, if you possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or Business Administration. Prefer a Master’s degree in human resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Minimum 7 years of progressive HR generalist experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a HR Manager or Director role leading a HR team.
- Experience in the healthcare industry highly preferred
- Ability to counsel and guide management of a rapidly growing organization on HR needs and essential strategic HR initiatives
- Flexibility to adapt to a rapidly growing business and its growing HR needs
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skill set
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise, up to 6%, based on annual review
About Compass Health Center
Compass Health Center is a premier outpatient psychiatric provider, specializing in evidence-based partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. Our highly skilled, personable, passionate staff is invested in helping our patients improve their daily and long term functioning. With locations in Northbrook and Chicago, we pride ourselves on delivering dedicated, compassionate care to our patients.
Job Type: Full-time