GSN Games is looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Boston!
About the GSN Games Skill Studio:
The Skill Studio features WorldWinner.com and the WorldWinner app for iOS and Android. Take on cash tournaments, work with iconic brands, and help transform the world of real-money gaming. This studio is home to the GSN.com Casino, too!
The Product Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the creation, analysis and optimization of WorldWinner’s tournament catalog. They will be instrumental to the success of the day to day operation of the business and a key resource for the broader Skill Studio team. They will continuously leverage analytics to identify areas of opportunity to monetize users and play a crucial role in helping to achieve our studio’s goals.
This position will serve as a primary partner in development of promotions, tournaments and campaigns to engage users. They will become a master of the tools used to run a multi-million dollar business and support others who use them. This person will possess excellent communication and organization skills to effectively collaborate across departments and disciplines.
What You’ll Do:
• Create customer-facing content for a multi-million dollar business
• Review and evaluate daily analytics to identify areas of opportunity for data-driven growth and make on-the-fly adjustments to increase engagement and monetization
• Assist Product Marketing Manager in analyzing results & taking action to further optimize performance of tournament programs.
• Collaborate with Promotions and Design teams to formulate targeted, segmented campaigns designed to monetize players via tournaments.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of cross-channel marketing communication strategy (e-mail, push notification, in-app messaging, social media, etc.)
• Become an expert on our customer behavior and life cycles; such as response, engagement, monetization, churn, winback and beyond
• Identify improvements and enhancements to our business and work with with Product and UX teams to design, build and implement those solutions.
• Continuously develop new insights to inform decision-making and strategies for user acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization
• Support the engineering, development and QA teams launch new games
You have a mind that is drawn to numbers. You are a self-starter who wants to identify opportunities and capitalize on them. You have an interest in the mobile games industry and a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude. You are ROI-focused and view your activities through a customer-centric lens. You thrive in a dynamic work environment where the focus is on balancing strategy, creativity and analytics to serve our customers. You are a problem solver who demonstrates a drive for results and takes pride in your work.
• Bachelor’s Degree: major in business, economics or other quantitative field preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience using data to make quantitative, business decisions
• Ability to translate complex data from many sources into simple outputs
• Excellent project management skills; ability to multitask and handle ambiguity without losing focus on task at hand
• Comfortable working with live content in a 24/7/365 business operation
• Desire to learn new technical skills and practice continuous personal development
• Strong spoken and written communication skills
• Experience with Tableau & SQL strongly preferred
• Experience marketing a consumer facing mobile product
• Experience with Facebook Ads, Atlassian suite, Microsoft suite & Google suite
• Bonus: Experience with HTML coding and email platforms i.e. Oracle Responsys, Exact Target, etc.