Rare and Special Opportunity to join a company in a full salaried employee position on a team developing a new industry disrupting product for our customer, a Fortune 100 company.
Chicago based and requires on site meetings once or twice per week and occasional travel to WI & NC.
Otherwise, this job allows for remote home office work life 80% of the time. Full employee Benefits package with healthcare, 401k & generous PTO to name a few
We guarantee you will be challenged by our marquee team of development architects.
The Senior Web Developer will play an important role in building and enhancing our end user applications. The person will be working in a small team of highly competent and motivated people obsessed with frequently delivering elegant and powerful software solutions to our customers.
- Develop high performance, mobile responsive user interface elements based on UX designs and wireframes.
- Work as part of a passionate modern cross-site development team to deliver engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with product management, designers, and other team members to create features that delight users with simplicity, consistency, and robustness.
- Work with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes.
- Engage in all phases of application development, providing technical insight and expertise to ensure high quality enhancements are delivered frequently.
- Stay current with emerging technology and development best practices and share your findings with the team.
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements to continuously increase the team's productivity and efficiency.
- Recent experience working on a cross-functional team using modern development processes and delivering working software frequently.
- Hands on experience with standard Model-View-Controller pattern utilizing RESTful API services.
- Strong, professional experience with modern client side frameworks. Angular 2.0+ preferred, others (React, Vue.JS, Backbone, Ember, or similar) accepted.
- Strong background in web browser optimization techniques and browser compatibility testing.
- Experience with full stack development utilizing one or more OO platforms such as Java or C#.
- Passion for UI; Good sense of usability and design in consumer applications.
- Bachelors degree.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience with git, jira, confluence, continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Experience with Java technologies (Spring Boot, Groovy/Grails, Hibernate) and AWS service consumption.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year