Camp Bow Wow®, Home Buddies®, Behavior Buddies® and The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation® is North America’s largest provider of pet care services through premier doggy day, overnight Camps, training and premier in-home pet care. Whether you bring your pup to Camp Bow Wow’s state of the art facilities or choose a Home Buddies to take care of your pet at home, you can be sure your pet is in the best hands! Over 6,500,000 happy pets are served by Camp Bow Wow® values Premier, Extraordinary Care, Totally Fun, Service Focused while achieving the vision of Happy Healthy Pets, Happy Healthy People! We are also committed to improving the quality of life for pets all over the world!
Camp Bow Wow® is a subsidiary of VCA, Inc. VCA has North America’s leading network of veterinary hospitals, and is the leading provider of specialty veterinary medicine and post graduate veterinary training.
About the Job
A Camp Counselors assists with animal care, heavy cleaning and play yard monitoring.
- Monitor dogs in play yard.
- Maintaining a clean envrionment.
- Feeding, cleaning cabins, lifting heavy items.
- Constantly walking and interacting with dogs and team members.
- Maintaining a safe environment!
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Managing schedules customer service.
- Managing schedules and appointments.
- Checking in and out dogs.
- Be active and attentive to dogs and pet parents at all times.
- Extremely energetic, outgoing, upbeat with a positive personality.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, in a team environment, and have exceptional customer service skills!
- MUST LOVE DOGS - the noise, the hair, the messes, the love, and the smiles!!!
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 18 years or older.
- Be able to lift dog food and supplies.
- Constantly walk and/or stand entire shift.
Hourly position. Must be able to work flexible schedule - Camps are open 7 days/week, 5:30am to 7:30pm, weekends and holidays are required but time off is permitted with advance notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Camp Bow Wow is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is please to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.