Since 1977, Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc. has continually distinguished ourselves as a leader in providing routine and emergency medical services. As the needs of the community and the patient change, we continue to introduce innovative programs to ensure the highest level of care is available to everyone in the areas we serve.
Cataldo is the largest private EMS provider and private ambulance service in Massachusetts. In addition to topping 50,000 emergency medical transportations annually through 911 contacts with multiple cities, we partner with some of Massachusetts top medical facilities to provide non-emergency medical ambulance and wheelchair transportation services. We are also an EMS provider to specialty venues like Fenway Park, Warrior Arena, and TD Garden.
While Cataldo began as an ambulance service company, we continue to grow and expand the services we offer to the local communities. As a public health resource, Cataldo offers training and education to the healthcare and emergency medical community through the Cataldo Education Center. This includes certification training for new employees as well as the training needed for career advancement. Through our partnerships with local healthcare facilities, we have developed a mobile integrated health program, SmartCare, which provides in home treatment for patients. We also have delivered more than 1.6 million Covid-19 vaccines and continue to operate testing and vaccinations sites throughout the state of Massachusetts.
Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist Role Description
A Call Center QA Specialist works with the Clinical and Communications Leadership to monitor and maintain standards within the Cataldo Emergency Dispatch and SmartCare Mobile Integrated Health contact centers. The QA specialist will monitor calls for adherence to EMD protocols, appropriate documentation and coding, as well as customer service quality assurance. As part of the call center quality management process, team member coaching sessions and/or corrective action will also be completed in conjunction with the Clinical and Communications team.
Call Center QA Specialist Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Clinical and Communications Leadership to ensure that proper EMD protocols and communication standards are being met
- Research and review calls as directed
- Monitor assigned communication workflows and generate feedback for call center staff members
- Assist Clinical Leadership and Cataldo Education Center to create any needed continuing education for team members
- Complete other duties as assigned
Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist Job Requirements
- CAD certified with Zoll CAD experience a plus
- EMD certified
- Good standing with Massachusetts governing bodies
- Minimum two years quality assurance and call center experience
- Previous supervisor/management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and data entry skills