Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensures the development of enterprise wide standards for the Data Warehouse
· Provides corporate leadership, vision and direction for Data Warehouse Systems in support of the enterprise‘s business objectives and requirements
· Develops standards, strategies, and procedures to improve software development lifecycle process and ensures that the team adheres to these standards
· Establishes team goals, objectives, and accountabilities and works with team members to identify individual goals, objectives, and accountabilities.
· Provides leadership and mentoring to others in the company related to area of expertise.
· Meet delivery goals and project milestones
· Ability to manage a workload that includes short/long-term projects along with immediate problem-solving.
Required skills and abilities
· Ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations
· Self-starter with "can-do" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
· A positive and professional image
· Strong listening, verbal and communication skills
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred
· 10+ years of experience in the design of Data warehousing, relational databases, ETL and front-end tools. Experience with Oracle, Informatica, MicroStrategy preferred.
· Has managed a team of at least 1-5 direct reports. Is an authority on IT change, release, problem, incident, and continuity management processes.
· Expertise in the fields of data quality, data profiling, data security and master data concepts.
· Proven ability to present and communicate persuasively and effectively to senior management. Has comprehensive understanding of project management techniques and methodologies.
· Complete understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
This Job Is: