Auto req ID: 150155BR
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
North America Nutrition – As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Naked Juice, & KeVita portfolios to drive continued growth. This role will support the Gatorade West Region.
The Administrative Assistant provides clerical, administrative, and analytical support for Executives and Staff.
- Prepare quality customized internal and customer sales presentations
- Coordinate travel plans and prepare monthly T&E reports
- Process/pay invoices and track with appropriate budget control
- Provide extensive calendar and meeting coordination across divisions
- Coordinate both on-site & off-site team and customer meetings
- Assist in preparation of sales trade shows
- Prepare& execute online surveys and publish feedback results
- Organize & maintain departmental files & supplies
- Distribute mail, fax distributions & phone coverage for Managers
- Organize/execute on-boarding process for new hires/transferees
- Provide coverage for support staff in group and special projects as needed
- Coordinate / prepare weekly customer performance reports & distribute
- Daily Sales Reports
- Forecast Tracker
- Execution Trackers
- Manage relationships with customer teams
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with all levels of management and with external customers
- Proven track record in supporting Sr. level managers
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent follow-up skills, attention to details / accuracy
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Very extensive knowledge and experience with Power Point and other graphics programs
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, MS Excel, Word Advanced knowledge of PepsiCo sites (i.e. Concur, Ordering, SAP, etc.) Ability/flexibility to work overtime during crunch periods (reasonable notice provided in advance)
- Limited travel required
- Position could potentially support activities for two global customers
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement