Do you find yourself constantly looking for more and better information? Do you want a job where you can use your knowledge and research skills to improve national security? Never has the role of an all-source analyst been so meaningful. More connected devices, larger storage capacity, and faster connections have resulted in an explosion of available information. The problem facing the intelligence community (IC) is no longer how to get more data – it’s understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. That’s where you come in. With critical thinking and flexibility, you quickly seek out the accurate data sources, sift through the raw data, and turn it into valuable intelligence. If you have expertise in analytical work and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to protect our national security.
As an all-source analyst on our team, you’ll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand their mission environment. You’ll validate the information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for senior policymakers. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. You’ll leverage expertise in all-source analysis techniques, methodologies, tools, and databases to inform senior policymakers and DoD officials of military capabilities, political-military issues and military strategies, and the doctrine and intent of the specified client area of responsibility (AOR). You’ll use structured methodologies and techniques appropriate to the topic and apply specialized subject matter expertise to guide efforts. You’ll analyze the development of products tailored to clients in tactical to strategic levels, including actionable leads, complex written products, and formal or informal briefings. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our policymakers.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis, including researching data from multiple intelligence sources and databases and analyzing findings
- Knowledge of the intelligence community (IC) and Combatant Command environments
- Ability to analyze Cyber network events and determine their impact on current operations through all-source intelligence analysis
- Ability to produce high-quality written deliverables within a short time frame
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications networks
- Experience with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) concepts and applications
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- MA or MS degree in CS, Information Systems, Information Security, Information Security Management, Information Security Policy and Management, Intelligence Studies or Analysis, Strategic Intelligence, Cyber Intelligence, or a related field
- Security+, Net+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certificate in Cybersecurity, or a related Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.