* All candidates must be a US Citizen or have permanent_ status green card. _
* Candidates must have lived in the U.S. for the past five years.
* Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Description: Quality Assurance - Associate (FMS)
Public Trust Clearance Required
With limited direction, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet company and client standards and end-user requirements.
Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects and/or supports testing as a witness to testing requirements.
Reviews all documentation for completeness, accuracy, and correctness.
Organizes and maintains all quality assurance documentation.
Documents all problems and works to resolve them.
Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
Working knowledge of one or more of the following skillsets:
SQL, PL/SQL, Automated Testing Tools (Selenium, QTP, UFT), Dev Ops, XML, JSON, Oracle, SQLServer, Restful web services, MicroStrategy, Cloud Technology, Load Testing, Capacity Testing, Web and Mobile Technologies, MS Office Suite
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in business analysis, software development and/or related field;
- A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred;
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in software development and testing, preferably using different methodologies and lifecycles (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc);
- Extensive experience evaluating software designs against business and technical requirements to ensure correctness;
- General familiarity and experience with project management methodologies/disciplines, especially in the areas of scope, cost and schedule management;
- Extensive experience leading small teams and/or technical projects in the successful completion of assigned goals/objectives;
- Extensive experience writing and reviewing a broad range of technical documentation, especially technical specifications and design documents;
- Able to obtain Postal clearance;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
- Once a candidate's resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
- If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
- All candidates must be a US Citizen or have pa ermanent status green card.
- Candidates must have lived in the U.S. for the past five years.
- Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
- All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
- Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
- The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Required)
- Public Trust Clearance (Required)