We are looking for a full time, temporary receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will jointly handle the flow of calls through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as printing letters and mailing out daily, faxing documents, and other duties as needed.
- Serve the few visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities; including answering multiple phone lines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)