Classic Home Care, Inc. is a nurse owned skilled home health agency based out of Farmington Hills that has been around since 2003. Both owners are registered nurses and work alongside the team.
We are looking for an occupational therapist who is a quick learner, a team player and is looking for a contingent position with us. Our coverage areas are Oakland, Livingston, Wayne, and Washtenaw counties.
Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) Compensation:
Visit Rates with Mileage Reimbursement: $60.00 - $80.00 per visit
Discharge Without a Visit: $5.00 - $10.00 per non-visit discharge
Orientation Period and In Services: $30.00 per hour
Non taxed mileage reimbursement is paid at $0.50 per mile after 30 miles per day
Visit Rates without Mileage Reimbursement: $65.00 - $85.00 per visit
Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Description:
- Provides skilled occupational therapy in accordance with the physician’s plan of care. Accepts only patients referred by the patient care manager or designee.
- Assists the physician in the evaluation and assessment of the patient’s level of functioning by applying diagnostic and prognostic procedures and tests and assists in the development and revision of the plan of care. Sets goals for the patient as appropriate.
- Designs orthotics as indicated by patient’s condition and needs.
- Treats the patient through the use of therapeutic activities designed to restore function and self-care activities for the purpose of improving function. The goal is to teach and promote disease prevention and appropriate injury management for eventual patient & caregiver independence.
- Observes, records and reports the patient’s reaction to treatment and any changes in the patient’s conditions to the physician and/or patient care manager and case manager. Identifies barriers to desired outcomes.
Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) Requirements:
- Active Michigan Occupational Therapy license
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance in your name as a driver
- Home health care experience preferred
Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) Degree of Travel:
- Home visits and office meetings as indicated. Must participate in necessary in-service programs. Must have reliable transportation and agency-required auto insurance.
Pay: $60.00 - $85.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Older adults
- On the road
- JCAHO accredited facility
Work Location: On the road