Target Roofing and Sheet Metal is a commercial roofing contractor that specializes in medium to large commercial roofing projects. Our services also include light gauge metal and wood trusses. We perform work on government buildings, retail centers, high rises, condo complexes, and industrial buildings. Our team consists of 100+ employees.
Our current customers have asked us to grow with them, in order to perform effectively we have decided to make several hires.
This position will allow for further growth within the company. Learning these responsibilities will open up other job opportunities in project management, estimating and other positions.
- Scheduling and coordinating the permitting process
- Scheduling turnover meetings between sales and operations
- Creating job folders with accurate information
- Assisting in monthly billings and invoices
- Coordinate weekly operations meetings
- Maintain scheduling boards for labor and equipment
- Organize payroll and time sheets in order to turn over tot he accounting department
- Organize and maintain our operations software.
- Coordinate and organize purchase orders
- Highly organized individual
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel, word, and outlook
- Clean driving record
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year