This is a full time position supporting a large federal agency. We are the prime contractor. We're looking for experience training in SharePoint as well as MS Office. Please respond with your resume and I'll reach out as soon as possible.
- Robbie Kissinger
Conduct the research necessary to develop and revise IT training courses and prepare appropriate IT training documentation and instructor materials; train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and/or computer based/computer aided training for software and hardware.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, organize, and conduct training classes monthly and custom courses as necessitated by new software/hardware versions as well as customer feedback and configuration changes
- Develop IT course materials to address requests by end customers and IT managers including hands-on exercises, training documentation, class surveys, subject matter questionnaires and other course material as required
- Review metrics to identify areas needing new IT training necessary to proactively help users
- Direct structured learning experiences customized for divisions, regional offices or special populations as necessary
- Create and update learning/training materials and literature
- Maintain and update the training courses and materials repository
- Conduct QA review for technician tickets weekly. The ticket reviews require a completed documented form for each ticket reviewed to assist with training.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 Years’ (or 10 years if no degree) training/teaching experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Comprehensive knowledge of training plan and curriculum design and development
- Knowledge of implementation and facilitation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and program
- Excellent teaching, facilitation, documentation, speaking, and written communication skills
- Ability to assess training needs and objectives
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate responsive programs and initiatives including training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Strong knowledge of MS Desktop productivity tool
- Ability to stay on top of IT industry trends and innovation to remain a relevant IT expert and deliver meaningful, accurate and impactful training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 /year
- MS Office training: 5 years
- SharePoint training: 5 years