Saxco International, the leading provider of rigid packaging solutions for the wine, beer, and liquor industries is looking to hire a qualified Sales Account Manager in St. Louis, MO.
Do you want to work for a dynamic organization that offers some of the world’s best packaging options, new products, and innovative technologies? If so, this could the opportunity for you. As a privately held company whose roots date back to 1936, Saxco has built a reputation for innovation, quality, and superior customer responsiveness in the supply of glass containers.
Saxco International is a trusted source in providing the best product choices to optimize our client’s ever-changing business demands. We have the infrastructure and capabilities to meet a wide variety of needs while driving results. Our team of experts work with our clients from brand development through final product success. With optimum choices and unparalleled service, we are able to reduce complexity and costs by delivering quick and accurate solutions that lead to enhanced brand recognition.
With a value-driven and consultative approach, the Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the preservation and growth of Saxco’s sales of rigid packaging and value-added solutions to key accounts in the spirits, craft spirits, wine, beer/craft beer and food industries.The position will further develop, defend and grow volume and product penetration in existing accounts while increasing Saxco market-share and financial results by executing against new targeted opportunities.
- Maintain and expand sales with existing customers with orders of glass, plastic and associated packaging/custom packaging solutions and services.The territory is primarily driven by spirits, wine, beer then food.
- Develop new business by qualifying and working a targeted list of prospective customers.
- Service all customers with bottles, cartons, labels, carriers, accessories and promotional items. Integrate deeper value-added services including color coating, ACL & UV screen printing and acid etching.
- Present solutions to customers on supply chain challenges while working in partnership with them to document, define and develop their supply forecast.
- Build a robust, forward looking pipeline in the CRM tool representing Saxco’s strategic alignment to the exciting growth in the spirits and beverage industry.
- With a value-driven approach, build rapport and longstanding customer relationships based on customer intimacy and superior service.
- Actively manage all accounts understanding and confirming that Saxco meets all contractual obligations and ensures contract renewals.
- Bring a proactive, customer-centric approach to own and indirectly oversee all aspects of the customer experience; supporting new bottle design, sourcing, order entry, after-sale service and accounts receivable.
- Attend annual trade shows and other functions as necessary to market Company and develop new business to existing or new customers.
- At least 5 years of outside sales experience with an emphasis on packaging sales.Glass sales experience preferred.
- 4-year college degree (BS or BA) preferred.
- Track record of success identifying new prospects and developing new business, while protecting existing business.This requires service and value oriented selling skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills and aptitude.
- Proven track record with negotiation techniques and selling methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persistent, independent, professional person who performs all aspect of their career driven by the following values: integrity, teamwork, respect, commitment and resourcefulness.
- Must be computer literate with excellent Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word skills. CRM experience and knowledge/usage of collaboration tools strongly preferred.
- Microsoft AX skills and familiarity with electronic reporting programs a plus.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Saxco International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- packaging industry sales: 5 years (Required)
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)