Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Healthcare Recruiter will cultivate relationships with healthcare professionals interested in local per diem nursing shifts. He or she will provide the best possible experience for our healthcare professionals through initiating contact, maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service.
Who We Are:
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. In fact, we've grown an average of 90% per year over the last 5 years! We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make an impact.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Contact nurses via phone, email and text to help them become compliant with local healthcare facilities
- Provide timely and accurate information to the team, including reporting sales statistics and creating presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
What We Offer:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in sales, or in a metrics-driven environment, strongly preferred
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel nurses
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Opportunity for rapid advancement
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Nutritionist on staff available for personal consultations
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company sponsored happy hours, birthday parties, rewards trips and team building events are always on the horizon.
- Unlimited PTO – we believe in travel and time off!
- Free delicious food, snacks, organic fruit, and assorted beverages in all our offices
- Free Yoga and Boot Camp Classes four times a week in our corporate office.
- Access to continuous training and development
$16.83 per hour plus commission
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here ( https://www.ayahealthcare.com/Content/pdfs/eeo-policy.pdf ) ( http://www.ayahealthcare.com/Content/pdfs/eeo-policy.pdf )for our EEO policy.