We are looking for a bilingual legal assistant, who speaks proficient Korean and English, with strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong computer literacy skills. The legal assistant will be responsible of carrying out daily tasks such as contacting clients, facilitating meetings, obtaining client information and data, managing cases from start to finish, managing seminars and client appointments, assisting attorneys with drafting, and capable of travelling (usually Atlanta to Chicago). The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, is detail and goal oriented, and is personable.
The position offers a salary plus bonus and flexible work hours. Retirement plan and other benefits can be offered for the right candidate.
- Microsoft Office skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic computer skill
- Day travel 25% (between Atlanta and Chicago)
- Bilingual (Korean and English)
To schedule an interview please call 773-709-7700
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Office manager/Legal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lawrenceville, GA 30043 (Required)