The Global Workplace Solutions Real Estate Director-Americas will report to the Vice President of Global Real Estate and be responsible for:
- Leadership of Strategic Change through our Portfolio Optimization strategy and project delivery within the Americas
- Development and creation of Master Planning and overall Strategic Planning for all sites across the Americas
- Transaction management of the Firmenich portfolio within the Americas including lease management, acquisitions and disposals and strategic leadership
- Stakeholder Management for all real estate transactions within region
- Development and management of the Occupancy Planning capability at the global level
- Shaping and presenting strategies in a clear and convincing manner
- Financial Management of Real Estate services within region including Rents, Commissions, Property Taxes, Advisory Services, etc.
- Liaising with Indirect Purchasing and Legal leads for local project execution to ensure a seamless execution standard
- 4 year college degree in Real Estate, Business or Engineering is required; Master Degree a plus
- 5-10 years’ experience in a real estate management with 3 years in an industry that utilizes lab & manufacturing environments
- Experience managing real estate projects internationally
- Previously managed 3rd party Real Estate brokers & stakeholders
- Practical experience in understanding & delivering compliant sites
- Program / Project / Workplace Management background is a plus
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally. Approximate travel 10-20%
- English required; Spanish fluency required; French is a plus
- Leadership, flexibility and agility in working with project teams
- Excellent client relationship skills including interpersonal, negotiation and organization skills
- Positive and dynamic personality
- Rigorous, self-motivated and results-orientated with good problem solving skills
- Working cross functionally with Project & Facility Managers while creating team cohesiveness
- Working independently as well as managing external resources virtually
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex Financial modeling
- Very good level of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Opportunity to shape and enhance the Real Estate capability both within Region and Globally
- Contribution to the future shape and structure of the Real Estate organization
- Opportunities to work closely with Divisional Management in aligning Real Estate strategies with Divisional objectives
- Working closely with Occupancy Planning in shaping, measuring and improving the performance of our portfolio
- Opportunities for career advancement and succession
- Professional Development & Inclusiveness
- Opportunities for international assignment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
At Firmenich, we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act within our strategic plans. We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
* Generous Paid Time Off!
* Quarterly Bonus Potential!
* Retirement Plans!
* 401(k) with Company Match!
* Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage!
* Tuition Assistance for Employees and Children!
* Flexible Spending Accounts!
* Tobacco-Free Campus!
* And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs!
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)