Join our small team of agents who are dedicated to helping health care professionals and senior care facilities. If you are comfortable working from home as a call center agent helping caregivers and facilities, this is the role for you!
If you are someone who is eager to answer inbound calls come join our team at Pipeline Success!
- Pay rate: $15 per hour
- Hiring for the following shifts:
- 1st Fri-Mon 6:30am - 2:00pm CST (32 hrs per week),
- 2nd Fri-Mon 2:30pm - 11:00pm CST (32 hrs per week),
- 3rd Fri-Mon 10:30pm - 6:00am CST (32 hrs per week)
A Day In The Life
- Work from home as a call center agent
- Assist with healthcare professionals customer service calls, facility requests, and call outs
What We're Looking For
- 1 year, high volume inbound call center experience required
- Must provide your own equipment (laptop, headset, highspeed internet cable)
- Must be available Fri-Mon
- Stable high speed hardwired internet connection connected to your PC or Apple computer, laptop preferred
- Answer high volume, inbound calls
- Be a motivated self starter and able to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Be able to make professional conversations
Why You Should Join Our Team
- Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Apply to this listing through the "Apply" button
- Upon applying to this listing, we will review and reach out via Indeed messenger if we have further questions or wish to schedule an interview
- As a qualified candidate, we will ask you to provide and verify 3 prerequisite materials (compatible headset, screen capture of your internet speed test and compatible computer specs)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Are you able to work remotely?
- Are you able to work Fri-Mon?
- inbound call center: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote