Full Job Description
Accessing our finances has fundamentally changed. At Bond, we believe the future of money is integrated and personal. Loyalty shouldn't be fee based and trust should be inherent. Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial inclusion and access to capital. Through our AI-powered platform, brands and banks can now offer best-in-class financial services to their customers at every important moment of life.
The Strategic Partnerships team at Bond combines deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our FinTech/Brand Partners build and scale their financial programs with best-in-class Bank Partners. As SP FinTech Lead, you will accelerate Bond's growth through new partnerships with fintechs/brands partners and banks to issue financial products through the Bond Platform.
This role will be responsible for establishing, expanding, and managing our most important external relationships. You will need to be able to manage meetings with C-level executives to product owners and software development teams at startup and enterprise levels. You will prioritize key partners, build deep relationships and drive engagement across a range of topics from the commercial to technical aspects of our offerings. Internally, you will be responsible for working directly with the integration and engineering teams to successfully onboard brand and bank partners you bring in. You will be a primary point of contact for brand and bank partners and will work with them on all stages of integrations, scaling, and product expansion. As part of the SP Team, you will be responsible for nurturing those relationships so they continue to grow successfully with Bond. This role is critical to the hyper growth phase of our business, and is an opportunity to materially impact the business.
You will be responsible for:
You will have:
- Brand & Bank sourcing - Serving as the primary point of interaction with brand and bank partners, which includes prioritizing and qualifying potential partners
- Corporate Development - Assisting in the development of an M&A framework with the SP Team for assessing potential acquisition opportunities that complement the Bond Platform and product roadmap
- Product Insights - Relaying Bank, Brand and Technology Partner insights to influence product roadmap
- Defining objectives and KPIs; provide accurate and detailed forecasting for sales and integration
- Technology implementation - Working directly with management, product, integration, and engineering teams to implement solutions across the Bond Platform
- Building, leading, and mentoring an account team
- Being a role model and leader within the broader company
You also likely have:
- At least 5-10 years of partnership, business development, and/or M&A experience within financial services, a fast pace tech company, Saas company, and/or fintech
- Significant experience managing complex partnership strategies with large enterprise brands as well as new startups
- Experience building pricing models that maximize revenue growth for potential partners as well as for Bond, presenting and influencing C-level leadership
- Rigorous procurement development, oversight, and KPI management including forecasting, and pipeline management
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency in contract negotiation and execution
- Strong ability to coach your team to higher performance
You should include these in your application:
- MBA and/or MS in Technical and/or Business Degree
- Prior experience with selling and deploying SaaS, Cloud and/or API solutions
- Proven success working with remote teams
- Investment banking experience at a top tier firm a plus
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. At Bond, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records