Ditsch USA is looking for a maintenance mechanic to join our team and be a part of our continued growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the position include: * Install, maintain, and repair all types of electrical equipment and facilities. * Good troubleshooting, print reading, and electrical skills a must. * Ability to work any shift, and overtime when required. * Able to work well in a “team” environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- 5 years’ experience
- Experience in industrial or commercial setting is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have excellent mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to successfully demonstrate mechanical, refrigeration, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair knowledge and experience.
- Ability to weld is a plus.
- Perform tasks outlined in preventive maintenance system.
- All tasks that are required to keep the manufacturing facility operating.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment as required.
- Must be able to prioritize and be self-driven.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Must maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
- Required to comply with work, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- May be required to perform other duties at the direction of the Maintenance Manager.
- Any knowledge of food equipment is a significant advantage.
- MUST have own tools
Ditsch USA offers a very competitive wage, plus other benefits. We celebrating our 100th birthday this year.
We are a commercial Pretzel bakery located in Springdale, OH.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Electromechanical maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- Welding and fabrication Stainless Steel: 1 year (Preferred)
- VFD Drives: 1 year (Required)
- Food Manufacturing environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Gas burners: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Springdale, OH (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules