Lunderby Trucking, LLC has immediate openings for Crude Oil Truck Drivers working out of the Watford City and Keene, ND areas. Drivers perform basic driving functions in operating a crude oil/product transport truck, including pre and post trip inspections, crude oil testing, loading and unloading.
- Full service shop and field mechanics to keep equipment rolling
- Local routes - drivers home every day
- Health and safety training
- Peer training to ensure your success
Lunderby Trucking, LLC offers competitive pay and benefits!!!
- Commission basis with night drivers earning additional compensation
- $400+ per day earnings potential.
- Commission increases at 6 months and 1 year
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus ($500 at hire/$500 after 3 months/$500 after 6 months)
Benefits of employment:
- Medical, Dental, Rx and Vision
- Health Savings Account with $25 per pay period match
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match up to 4%
Drivers carry Crude Oil Products between customer leases, tanks, pipelines and more. All drivers will enter a period of training to demonstrate proficiency in driving, crude oil measurement and testing and the ticketing process.
- Perform basic driving functions to operate crude oil/product transport trucks, including steering, shifting, using signals, and reading various control devices.
- Connect hoses between trailer and unloading/loading facility and monitor unloading/loading process to avoid spills and ensure that equipment is functioning properly.
- Inspect trucks and trailers per DOT requirements (brakes, engine oil, water levels, lights, loading hoses, etc.).
- Gauge tanks (including lowering/raising a thief, wood back and gauge line into the tank, obtaining various measurements, and transferring samples to sample tubes to complete the gauging process).
- Produce and turn in accurate tickets and trip packs for loads and payroll.
- Observe company, federal, state and local policies, regulations and laws, and adhere to company safety policies at all times.
- Must at all times maintain a CDL license, hazmat and tanker endorsements and medical card.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $400.00 /day
- Tanker Endorsement (Required)
- Class A CDL (Required)
- Hazmat (Required)