Priddy Chimney Sweeps
JOB NO. / ID DATE LISTED1-Dec-18
JOB LOCATION: Role will be based out of Priddy's Rockville, Maryland office
GENERAL DESCRIPTIONThe executive assistant will support Priddy's executive team by managing a variety of administrative activties including but not limited to answering customer calls and inquiries, coordinating benefits tracking and timesheet tracking, as well as monitoring the company's social media presence for issues
- manages customer interactions via the phone and web as required
- provides scheduling, call, and related administrative support for Priddy executive team
- proactively office supply, upkeep, as well as landlord interactions
- manages licensing requirements and processes, where requested
- meeting coordination and preparation as required
- monitors company social media presence for issues
- maintains employee information, entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- maintains driver’s log
- benefits administration: tracks employee eligibility status, enrollment deadlines and notifies executive team of any status change to employee’s benefits.
- creates and maintains new employee files, new hire check list, and organized online filing system
- ensures timecards are completed and accurate; tallies and relays hours totals
Other duties as may be requested by management from time to time.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
3-5 years experience in a role involving customer relations, adminstrative-type tasks
Must be proficient with current Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
High school diploma required; BA or BS degree optimal but not required
Spanish language capabilities desired, but not requiredPHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT: Role is office-based and will require typical clerical activities with lifting ability not exceeding 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year