Opening for Patient Coordinator/ Front Desk: The key to our success is the team of professionals that enable the focus on creating beautiful, healthy smiles — one patient at a time. Our team draws on their organizational and interpersonal communication skills to manage the practice. If you’d like to add your experience to a progressive practice that offers well-defined career paths, please apply for our current opening in the coastal Georgia/ Savannah area.
Our growing company is seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team at the Front Desk as Patient Coordinator. The primary responsibility of this highly motivated and positive individual is to schedule appointments, conduct reminder calls and update and organize patient data as necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
* Greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments
* Entering patient information into the dental office system
* Insurance Verification, assisting new patients to fill the registration form
* Collect and post payments including credit card transactions
* Electronically submitting/preparing insurance claims
* Assist the dentist/instrument sterilization when required
* Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts
* Responds to patient inquiries or directs caller to appropriate personnel
* Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into office schedule
* Conducts reminder calls to all patients, supervises reminder system that sends texts and Emails to patients
* Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate
* Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart
* Verifies insurance coverage for planned treatment, coordinate benefits when multiple insurance policies
* Solicits referrals from patients
* Collects payment from patients and reconciles daily cash report
* Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
* Willing to effectively participate as a team member with the office personnel and motivate others
* Committed to the protection of confidential information, records and/or reports
* Good organizational skills
* 2-5 years of experience within the dental field preferred, Minimum 1-2 years administrative experience.
* Experience using computer technology and MS Office
* Understanding of insurance procedures and claims is desired, Experience with dental insurance is a plus.
* Strong interpersonal and active listening communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and work under deadlines.
* Desire to learn on the job and attend continuing education opportunities.
* Excellent customer service skills. (We mean the absolute best.)
* Strong telephone, communication and time management skills
* May be required to work a flexible schedule to cover hours from 7am until 7pm, Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. Candidates must be willing to work one Saturday monthly.
Please submit letter of application, resume, and salary history/requirements to the job posting.
All application packages received will be kept confidential. Applicants will be contacted directly to set up interview. Interviews initiate September 2019.
Dental Wellness Center offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our team members with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future. For more information about us: www.DentalWellnessGA.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
Hours per Week: