Orange Circle International is experiencing exponential growth in 2020 and hopes to for the future. We are looking for qualified Processors to join our team to help support our increased volume. Newly hired Processors will have the privilege of working with a talented team, along with being mentored for growth. The benefits that (OCI) offers are difficult to match. So if you are looking for a Processor position that will be groomed for advancement, then (OCI) is the place for you! Apply now! Essential Job Functions:
- Confidentiality: Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Supervision: Works independently under the direction of Supervisor and/or Manager
- Communication: Communicates well verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges
- Verifies, compiles, and inputs application information for mortgage loans:
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage applied for including but not limited to borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Recommends that loan not meeting standards be denied.
- Calls or writes credit bureau and/or employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Types loan application forms, using computer.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
- Types and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to closing party for settlement.
- Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using computer.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Two to three years of loan processing experience.
- Ability to make sound judgments regarding the resolution of customer service issues.
- Working knowledge of Caylx Point LO software programs
- Basic office skills - 49 WPM typing, Excel, email
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to handle detailed assignments and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills necessary to prioritize workload.
Orange Circle International (OCI) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, (OCI) complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is an Employee Position, negotiable to office or a work from home position. You are paid $500 per file, you need to average 4-6 files a month. Experience required
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $1,000.00 to $3,500.00 /month
Application Questions. You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Loan Processing experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
- Do you have an active security clearance?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $1,000.00 - $3,000.00 per month
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- commercial mortgage: 1 year (Required)
- mortgage loan processing: 2 years (Required)
Hours per week: