Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
For over 17 years, we have provided the Bay Area with the best value in service and installations for air conditioning, heating, solar, and indoor air quality. We are a family-owned and operated business, committed to installing quality products and providing quality service.
Great opportunity: Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly-motivated and looking for a long term part time opportunity as a Marketing Specialist. This position is based in Campbell, CA and reports to the CEO/owner. This entry-level Marketing Specialist / Office Administration position will require you to be a strong writer, team player, make decisions, communicate well, and showcase creativity. As a small, growing business we can offer a flexible schedule and opportunities to expand your role.
This person needs to be experienced with: - Microsoft programs, such as word, excel, and power point.
- Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Website design and building skills
- Social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google +
- Knowledge of SEO, Google adwords, and Google Analytics
- General office experience, work well in a team environment
-Grammar, spelling, and punctuation (AP style).
-Communicating with customers in a professional manner
-Create a yearly marketing communications plan to achieve revenue, increase market share, and increase brand awareness.
-Develop and implement the organization's social media strategy.
-Work within a budget
- Create, implement, and coordinate marketing campaigns, newsletters, marketing material, brochures, advertisements, social media pages, and tradeshows.
- Maintain vendor and customer relations.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns.
-Maintain company website and social media accounts up to date with current company events.
-Define and maintain budget for marketing projects and campaigns.
-Review/proof all marketing materials, including copy, graphics, emails, to ensure that all collateral is error-free.
-(If needed)Helping the dispatcher by answering phone calls
-Interaction with existing and potential clients
-Maintaining office tidiness
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism, or related field of study
- 0-1 years relevant experience (internships included)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated- Creative and able to make independent decisions
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Very resourceful and is capable of delivering quality work while maintaining budget.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour