Our non-profit organization is looking for a team oriented, self-starter, Facility Coordinator. The Facility Coordinator supports events, meetings and general facility tasks such as minor maintenance and overall building cleanliness. If you are looking for a position "not a desk job" with a wide variety of tasks in a collaborative team, this is the position for you!
- Coordinates setup and take down of all events and meetings.
- Inspect buildingfacilities to identify building maintenance and repair needs.
- Respond to buildingand equipment issues and perform quality checks.
- Provides quality internal andexternal customer service surrounding our company values.
- Assists in maintaining a safe andclean work environment by regularly monitoring grounds for safety hazards andtrash.
- Oversee events ensuring setup iscorrect, accommodating last minute requests and providing exceptional customerservice.
- Oversight of building organizationand cleanliness.
- Conducts the physical movement offurniture, equipment, boxes and materials as needed for meeting, event andclassroom setup.
- Repairs minorfacilities needs including painting, patching, office and kitchen equipment,furniture, walls, ceiling tiles, carpeting, floor tiles, etc.
- While performing the duties of thisjob, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and maybe required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weatherconditions
- The employee may also be regularlyrequired to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; constant lifting up to75lbs, 200lbs team lift; frequent kneeling, pushing, lifting
- Regularly required to walk, talk, andhear
- Scheduling flexibility and/or overtimerequired
- High-school diploma required
- At least 1 year of experience within customerservice
- Weekend availability and flexible schedule
- Ability to work in a fast paced environmentwhile maintaining an even temper during high stress events
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan