Manufacturing Engineer needed in Smyrna, Delaware.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods for batch-processing manufacturing. Performs the research, design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance, and control of manufacturing processes.
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of buildings and equipment
- Troubleshoots production issues-implements and recommends improvements
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new or revised products
- Implements process improvement, problem resolution, project management and employee training
- Researches the purchase of new equipment and upgrades for existing equipment
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency
If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply with us today.
- 5+ years of experience in a batch process manufacturing (chemical, cement, food, construction materials, pharmaceutical, agricultural, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field
- 5+years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience/training in safe work environments, capital improvement, and maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficient with Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Knowledge of large scale mixing, blending, packaging equipment and process control in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.