The Wankawala Organization is a growing hotel management company that owns and operates all of its hotels. Currently we are searching for Housekeeping Room Attendants for our Holiday Inn Express in Baltimore, MD. If you are a team player, oriented towards results and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. We are looking for people who want to travel on the road to success with us!
To maintain a clean and appealing guest room according to policy standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Change all bed linen in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures.
2. Vacuum carpeting including under furniture, beds, behind chairs, etc.
3. Dust all furniture including picture frames, lamps and TVs. Check all drawers and closet area for any items left behind.
4. Thoroughly clean the bathroom area. Wash shower stall, sink, floor, toilet, etc.
5. Make sure that the standard room set-up is complied with and the correct number of items are in place.
6. Report immediately all damage found in the room to the housekeeping supervisor.
7. Report immediately all missing items in a room to the housekeeping supervisor.
8. Immediately turn over all lost and found items to the housekeeping supervisor.
9. Notify the housekeeping supervisor of any cribs that are in a room that need to be picked up and stored.
10. Take responsibility for pass key and make sure it is turned in daily.
11. Report immediately to the housekeeping supervisor any room discrepancies that are discovered.
12. Shut off all lights and TVs when leaving the room. Set the PTAC unit to the appropriate setting. 13. Assist with the cleaning of any public spaces as assigned.
14. Assist with the cleaning of all storage areas as assigned.
15. Any other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour