Amazon.com seeks a SFA to partner with the company’s Corporate Development organization and other senior business leaders. The person in this high visibility role will be responsible for evaluating a wide range of business opportunities, including M&A, investments, and other strategic options. In addition, the person in this position will assist in leading due diligence efforts and conduct extensive research on industries, potential partners, and competitors and communicate findings and recommendations to senior management and executive team.
This position plays a key, active role on a small team that drives corporate transactions across Amazon. This person will own the financial analyses that guide decision-making among senior business leaders and Corporate / Business Development teams. Many assignments will be highly ambiguous and require an independent, intellectually curious individual who can frame situations through multiple lenses including the end-customer, business owner, and corporate finance professional.
- BA / BS degree required
- 3+ years of corporate development, private equity, investment banking, or other transaction-related / due diligence experience
- 5+ years of corporate development, private equity, investment banking, or management consulting experience with a focus on the Technology sector
- MBA from a highly regarded university
- High proficiency with valuation modeling and techniques
- Advanced analytical skills
- Fluency with Excel and Capital IQ
- Excellent business judgment
- Persuasive oral/written communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.