Travel Nurse Recruiter
Dominating the cath lab, interventional radiology and electrophysiology travel nursing staffing market remains our core service line. The Nursing Recruiter will report directly to the Manager of Recruitment. The Nursing Recruiter will aggressively identify, qualify and recruit clinical professional for SpringBoard Healthcare’s clients nationwide while building relationships. The ideal Nursing Recruiter will be an entrepreneurial self-starter. The Nursing Recruiter is responsible for identifying and developing relationships with clinicians nationwide while partnering with Account Managers to fill job requisitions. Nursing Recruiters must possess a desire for success, a competitive spirit, perseverance, tenacity, a professional manner, excellent listening skills, and be well organized.
Goals and Objectives for the Role
- Ability to cultivate, hunt and retain new relationships.
- Aggressively identify, qualify and recruit clinicians/nurses for clients nationwide.
- Identify new clinician/nurse candidates through phone sales using company database, online resources and cold calling with a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day.
- Identify new clinician/nurse candidates through referrals, calling or social media to achieve individual and team goals.
- Review and analyze clinician/nurse resumes by evaluating potential candidates while discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with account managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manage relationships with clinical staff while on assignments with SpringBoard.
- Scour job search websites for potential clinicians and contact those candidates personally to sell the benefits of SpringBoard Healthcare.
- Work proactively with Account Managers to market available candidates to existing and prospective clients.
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees.
Drive Sales Growth
- Meet and exceed sales quota.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to negotiate, cold call, relate to people with various backgrounds and to think on their feet.
- Ability to thrive in a metric and sales results driven environment with a focus on meeting or exceeding all KPI's.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to develop creative sourcing strategies based on need to ensure a proper pipeline of qualified candidates exists to fill available positions.
- Implement referral partnership. Experience in establishing and growing referral partnerships with documented successful track record.
- Ability to negotiate compensation packages while being profitable and in line with Springboard’s expectation.
- Ability to adapt quickly to complicated sale situations.
- Assertive Self-starter; Entrepreneurial in spirit.
- Write profitable contracts with an attention to detail.
- Partner with Account Managers, Operations, and Accounting teams to ensure profitability and credentialing standards are met.
- Candidate must possess superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Keep employee records up to date by processing employee changes through CRM system.
- Minimum 2+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales goal.
- Successful track record in telephone-based inside sales positions.
- Possess extraordinary interpersonal skills to communicate with internal team, prospects and clients.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and execute a highly organized, detailed daily work plan while maintaining focus of vision and direction of company goals is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
SpringBoard Services Overview
SpringBoard is a consulting, education and talent acquisition partner for leading hospitals and healthcare organizations that are looking to develop, optimize or expand their cardiovascular service lines. Established in 2002, SpringBoard is staffed by industry experts and thought leaders that are dedicated to staying up-to-date on that latest advancements and requirements in this rapidly growing field. SpringBoard works with some of the most prestigious institutions across the nation to provide best-in-class training programs, top-tier talent and strategic consulting services. The company’s annual wage survey is also considered the gold standard in the industry for compensation benchmarks. To learn more, visit springboardhealthcare.com
SpringBoard offers an awesome culture and attractive compensation package for the industry. Base salary, health benefits, commission, 401k and more! Business casual, energetic office environment and located in beautiful NE Phoenix (101 and N. Scottsdale Rd.).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year