Responsible for the development and implementation of the brand plans, budgets and promotion designed to support brand strategy and execution of launch plans for the Guidor, and Butler oral care products and medical devices. Will lead the strategy framing, tactical execution and maintenance of marketing and specialty programs for the brands.
Essential Job Functions include: :
Candidate requirements: :
- Annual Planning:
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand plan/budget and mid-term plan (3-5 year plan) with integrated, innovative and effective professional/HCP activation plans for the GUM, Guidor and Butler brands.
- Deliver long and short term financial commitments
- Manage professional HCP activation budget, including monthly budget tracking
- Integrated Professional/HCP Activation:
- Execute the operational plan supported by appropriate tactics to implement the HCP brand strategy for GUM, Guidor and Butler brands.
- Coordinate integration efforts with key business partners to ensure optimal execution and evaluation of key brand tactics
- Develop and implement product promotional strategies and activities, including launch initiatives, advertising campaigns, brand professional website, digital/social media strategy, promotional material development, congresses, and agency/vendor management
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement and metrics development to ensure positive return on investment and achievement of brand objectives. Adjust plans accordingly to deliver efficiencies and results.
- Sales Liaison/Training:
- Align marketing, sales and training to ensure that field competencies are in alignment and support of ability to deliver key brand communications and strategy
- Evaluate the effectiveness, and opportunities to improve, promotional tactics and programs utilized by the field sales team.
- Develop new training materials or initiatives, including planning and executing Launch Meeting, and National and Regional POA’s
- KOL/Advocacy Management:
- Oversee development of KOL management strategy, KOL engagement plan and tactics to support brand objectives, including KOL management, advisory boards, peer-to-peer speaker programs, congresses.
- Trade Show Management:
- Oversee development of integrated strategic initiatives and activities around trade shows in support of brand marketing objectives.
- New Product Launch Plans:
- Develops and implements the product launch activation plan and materials, including pre-launch readiness activities that engage potential customers and help to accelerate launch adoption potential.
- People/team development:
- Build a culture that promotes sharing, learning and continuous improvement
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 3 direct reports
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements/Work Environment :
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
- 6+ years consumer, pharma or medical device industry experience, including prior experience in developing professional/HCP activation plans, including launch planning.
- Sound understanding of brand management principles, tactics and expertise in marketing strategies.
- Preferred experience includes oral care products and medical devices categories
- Proven skills in: brand marketing, strategic thinking, project management and tactical execution, analytical thinking, financial and budget management, and launch experience.
- Computer proficiency: Outlook, Microsoft Office, specifically, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively
- Local, domestic, or international travel as required
May need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periods during the day. May involve the use of a variety of office equipment such as computers, telephones, copiers, etc. Keyboard usage and frequency can be moderate to extensive. Position will spend a significant amount of time sitting but have the ability to move around. Lifting is minimal and does not routinely exceed ten (10) pounds. There is minimal bending, stooping or twisting involved.
The performance of this position is in a typical office environment with regulated temperatures, good lighting and traditional office equipment. No special Personal Protective Equipment is required. May occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing environment where under certain areas require the use of Personal Protective Equipment such as hearing protection.