What is your five-year plan? How productive was your last five years? Conflicted with a desire to step out to fulfill your dreams of running your own practice but enjoy the security being part of a larger tried, tested and approved establishment?
As a Financial Professional for New York Life, these two worlds seamlessly coexist, opening doors for the entrepreneurial to run your own practice while securely embedded with-in a Fortune 500 company with 175 years of market experience.
Join a team of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Exchange innovative solutions and ideas, access an expansive portfolio of powerful sales tool designed to multiply and broaden outreach to your client base, to help you grow your client base and help secure client satisfaction and customer’s loyalty.
. Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year College Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service focused, doesn’t sweat the “extra mile”
- Articulate communicator both verbally and written
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- High entrepreneurial focus, confident self-starter, innate problem solver, committed lifetime learner
- Fully capable of working individually, highly adaptable to a team environment
Training, Development & Benefits
New York Life combines the latest in cutting edge blended training and development programs designed for a flexible schedule for this type of role, which can make a significant impact to the vision for your 5 career year plan.
The NYL multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office trainings, access to New York Life’s online learning portal which houses a comprehensive user-friendly learning experience accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Ctrl+Click the link below to see the Financial Professional Agent benefits for this roll1 https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career.
About New York Life
As a mutual company, we are accountable only to you. That means we are fully aligned with our policy owners, not with outside investors or Wall Street. This allows us to focus on delivering lifelong value to our customers. As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. New York Life has been around for over 175 years of industry success. We are a Fortune 100 company and are ranked No. 71 in 2019 on the Fortune 500. New York Life is the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S1 New York Life has the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor’s (AA+) Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18. We have been in business since 1845, and we have a long and impressive track record of helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. That passion and commitment to protection have continued unabated for nearly two centuries. We’ve seen the nation evolve and events that have affected the lives of Americans: from the Civil War, to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, to the 1929 stock market crash, to September 11, 2001, to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. What does this mean? It means that New York Life is resilient and able to thrive in all economic conditions. This means we’ll always be there for our policy owners, and for future generations.
1 New York Life is the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S.: Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19