Job Title: Studio Coordinator
Reports to: General Manager/Franchise Owner
School of Rock is the original performance-based, interactive music school founded in 1998 in Philadelphia. With over 300 schools, and a strong internationally recognized brand, School of Rock is the largest after-school music education provider. Our mission is to help kids rock their worlds.
The Studio Coordinator is the administrative focal point for the School of Rock with outstanding customer service and skills and the ability to juggle many tasks. Reporting to the General Manager, they assist with running the School and creating an amazing experience for all students, parents and prospective customers.
- Handle complex scheduling for busy music school
- Assist General Manager with a wide variety of tasks as required
- Schedule and lead tours for prospective students and parents
- Greet, and look after students
- Handle opening and closing of school
- Answers phones and field inquiries; pitch the music program
- Works on special projects, prepare reports, and other administration including billing.
- Front Desk, Reception, and/or Customer Service experience
- High detail orientation, multi-tasker
- Welcoming, outgoing demeanor essential
- Good team player who collaborates well
- Interest in music and related arts or experience working with young people a plus
Typical work days are Tuesday-Thursday and some Saturdays.
15-20 Hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required