$500 SIGN ON BONUS! Apply today for details!
Team Car Care dba Jiffy Lube is the largest Jiffy Lube franchise. We are always looking for bright and driven people who want to be an integral part of making us the most trusted car care company in America. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a national team, and solving complex problems through people, process and tools - then Team Car Care is right for you!
We deliver peace of mind for our customers who allow us to care for one of their most valuable possessions, their car. Therefore, our people differentiate us from our competitors.
The Automotive Technician is the backbone of our success at each shop. This role will work servicing our guests’ vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship. You will begin an Accredited Jiffy Lube training program beginning on your first day. This is an excellent entry-level position to the Team Car Care Jiffy Lube family and previous automotive experience is not required. A day in the life of an Automotive Technician at Team Car Care dba Jiffy Lube combines hands on preventative maintenance and customer service skills in a fast-paced environment . Jiffy Lube University (JLU) provides an opportunity to earn up to 32 hours of college credit at most universities. See our full benefits package below.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, and bend at the knees and waist. Also twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Check and communicate oil level to other employees
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- Advise guests of services needed for their vehicle
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- FULL MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE INSURANCE AND 401(K) PARTICIPATION offered for all full-time employees
- PAID TIME OFF
- GOOD WORKING HOURS (most service centers open
between 7:00-7:30 a.m. and close by 7:00-7:30 p.m.)
- PAID TRAINING on technical and leadership/personal development skills
- PARTNERSHIP with American Council on Education ( ACE) www.acenet.edu
- Earn up to 32 credits by submitting your JLU transcripts to a participating school.
Team Car Care we don’t just accept differences- we RESPECT, we celebrate it, and we thrive with EXCELLENCE around it for the benefit of our employees. TCC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that everyone is entitled to equal employment opportunity.
Location: 38 Park Street, Ayer, MA 01432
Job Type: Full-time