WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetaters fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A LEAD PRODUCT MANAGER:
The Lead Product Manager will be responsible for defining the product, shaping the product roadmap, contributing to the go-to-market strategy and supporting feature launch and rollout processes.
Product Managers are advocates for end-users, customers and prospects, so your passion for anticipating customer needs and creating innovative solutions for them will define your success in this role. As a Lead Product Manager you will have the ability to shape the future of our products through your insights, analysis and ability to define, communicate and realize a vision.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Establish and define requirements for both new and existing products, and contribute to the overall vision and strategy of Monetate’s product portfolio.
- Translate business priorities into actionable, clearly communicated product strategy for engineering, services, sales and other departments.
- Work closely with the data scientists and engineers, to translate data analysis into the development of our platform.
- Use business intelligence (reporting, basic analytics and predictive analytics) to provide actionable insights and stories to business users.
- Work with the Engineering and User Experience teams to provide detailed guidance and prioritization during the product development process in an agile environment.
- Maintain and prioritize comprehensive product roadmaps based upon customer input, market analysis, and competitive intelligence.
- Assist in monitoring market trends and technology developments closely and help translate these into the overall product strategy.
- Drive and participate in user-experience product research to identify obstacles, improve the product’s solution to the customer problem, and increase ease of use. Articulate research findings to product, engineering and leadership in order to impact future direction.
- Support the sales and marketing teams through a deep understanding of the products capabilities and the needs they fulfill for our customers and prospects.
- Analyze product and feature performance through the use of quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Communicate to leadership team leveraging product performance metrics.
- Provide ongoing thought leadership in the product area by writing blog posts and giving talks on the topic.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused :
- A passion for product and the impact it can have upon our clients.
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. Ability to solve complex problems in an organized way.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, including the ability to anticipate likely outcomes and assess risks.
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development teams.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, multichannel commerce, online retailing, website user experience, website testing and other marketing strategies a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Bachelor's or advanced degree.
- 5+ years of software product management experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win:
We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff:
We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs:
We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it:
We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable:
Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.