Katerra is a technology company transforming property development, design, and construction—from start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, and construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design and build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainable–we can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At Katerra, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of Katerra's cultural principles is Diversity. We believe different backgrounds, ideas, and skillsets result in better outcomes. Katerra does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Katerra encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans and those with diverse life experiences.
Logistics Freight Coding Analyst
The Logistics Freight Coding Analyst processes and codes freight invoices for both inbound and outbound freight transactions. This position also makes recommendations for process improvements around the process and new system for how logistics will process moving forward.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Manage and review VIM Freight Invoice queue to ensure timely and accurate coding of inbound and outbound freight invoices
- Verify the correct charges are present on invoices and coordinate resolution with business unit and carrier if any discrepancies.
- Communicate trends, areas of concerns and ideas for improvement
- Support business request for ad hoc reporting
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of all logistics accounts receivables payable databases and files, including monthly, periodic and annual reconciliation of control accounts.
- Makes recommendations for continual process improvements and ensures that procedures are documented.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
- BS Business Administration or higher education and 3 years of equivalent experience
- Freight invoicing and coding a plus
- Construction experience preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully working in multicultural environments.
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.