- Maintain accountability of tooling in assigned area
- Ensure proper check-in/check-out of tools and equipment
- Monitor calibration status of tools and assist Calibration Coordinator
- Issue common stock hardware and assist Warehouse Supervisor
- Perform end of day inventory to verify all tools have been turned in
- Maintain tools in a serviceable condition and acquire tool servicing and replacement as necessary.
- Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies, and equipment, such as measuring devices, in an industrial establishment.
- Keeps records of tools issued to and returned by workers, searches for lost or misplaced tools
- Prepares periodic inventory or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed
- Unpacks and stores new equipment; visually inspects tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to superiors
- May coat tools with grease or other preservatives, using a brush or spray gun, and may attach identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment using electric marking tool.
Basic Skills and Competency Requirements Preferred:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- HS Diploma Required
- 3 Years Related Experience in Supply Logistics Required
- TCMax Experience
- MS Office Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent