InfoPay is looking for a highly organized, energetic, and resourceful individual to join our team as our Office Manager and Executive Assistant. This role is essential as the Office Manager/Executive Assistant will oversee the day to day operations of the office and help to create and foster a pleasant atmosphere for other employees and visitors. InfoPay’s Office Manager/Executive Assistant is a hybrid role with three days in-office expected per week.
InfoPay is a data management technology company located in the heart of the North End of Boston on beautiful Lewis Wharf.
- Provide support to the Infopay executive team; assisting with document management, note taking, and various administrative tasks
- Identify and create plans to improve processes and procedures for tasks that fall broadly within the scope of the role
- Light accounting, make sure invoices are paid in a timely manner and keep track of expenses.
- Ensure that all company mail is being picked up and handled appropriately on a regular basis.
- Take charge of all orders for supplies; including office supplies, food and beverages, and other various needs of the employees.
- Point of contact person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Track and restock office supplies regularly.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Greet visitors, provide general support to visitors, and newcomers.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and relay Group HR initiatives as necessary.
- Coordinate with the technical department on all office equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and property managers.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Participate actively in the planning and organization of company events.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment.
- Organize travel for people pertaining to the office.
- Ensure that the office is clean and presentable at all times.
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Must be proficient with Google products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, MA 02110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Office management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Boston, MA 02110