WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1971, Pantzer Properties is a fully integrated owner/operator of multifamily assets in high rise, midrise and garden style format along the North East and Mid-Atlantic corridor of the United States. Headquartered in New York City with offices in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Northern Virginia.
Pantzer Properties approximately 11,500+ unit portfolio of 38 properties extends from the Greater Boston to Washington D.C. metro area. Given its longstanding history and depth in the marketplace, Pantzer is one of the largest and most active specialized players in the multifamily space. The Firm has approximately 350 total employees.
WHAT WE NEED
Dynamic Property Management firm is currently seeking an experienced Regional Manager to oversee fiscal accountability, market development, and personnel management of a multi-property portfolio.
This position is responsible for the successful day-to-day financial, administrative and maintenance operations of a portfolio of properties while assuring the company’s standards are achieved and excellent customer service is delivered. The Regional Manager directly supervises the Property Managers and facilitates the successful development of the portfolio.
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of regional assets.
- Proficient in creating yearly budgets and carrying out asset management business planning.
- Expected to report on monthly budget variances, while providing revenue generating solutions or expense savings strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Accountable for site compliance involving Panco Management policy and procedure, inclusive of but not limited to; timely invoice processing, proper invoice coding, Ops order approvals, reputation management responses, timely turns and work order response rates.
- Expected to visit all properties weekly, review relevant KPI’s for successful operations, as well as, assess the overall community condition via property & vacant walks.
- Perform quarterly inspections to assure operations are organized per current Panco Management policy and procedure.
- Contribute useful information in the pursuit of a unified revenue management strategy, as it relates to YieldStar pricing. Be able to teach property manager how to complete daily pricing approvals.
- Responsible for employee relations, to include but not limited to; hiring for open positions, following current new hire procedures, performing employee reviews, following standardized counseling procedures & being compliant with termination practices.
- Oversee & manage monthly commission submissions and quarterly bonus reports.
- Review and gain approval for large scale projects requiring three or more bids.
- Provide resolution to resident issues requiring escalation beyond property manager.
- Research & onboard new acquisitions using the most up to date procedures.
- Perform property tours for prospective dispositions.
- Train property manager to perform bank inspections.
- Coach property manager to best manage onsite team and any issues which arise.
- Be approachable & accessible to all field associates within region.
- Assist and train property manager in constructing variance reports and budget compilations.
- Participate in team building activities at various times throughout the year, as well as impromptu performance calls enacted on a weekly basis.
- Travel for corporate meetings monthly.
- Be agile when regions are reshuffled and goals for the portfolio evolve.
- Embody our Core Values.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in multi-family management as a Sr. Property Manager or Regional Manager.
- Strong working knowledge of multi-family financial processes/analysis.
- Understanding of apartment revenue management concepts and solutions.
- Thorough understanding of budgeting and the ability to read, analyze and interpret financial statements and spreadsheets.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and RealPage experience.
- Proven track record in team building and effective performance management techniques.
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate independently and with a team to plan, manage and execute in all areas of property management.
- Knowledge of relevant local, state and federal legislation and regulations.
- Ability to travel to the properties on a weekly basis.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 4 Weeks Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employer Match 401(k) Plan
- 25% Off Rent Discount
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Legal Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Regional Propery Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Commuting/travel assistance