Event Network, LLC is the leading premier retailer that proudly operates world-class cultural attraction retail stores throughout North America. Our venues include zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, botanical gardens, traveling exhibitions and other highly regarded cultural attractions. To see a complete list of our partnerships, please visit us at www.eventnetwork.com.
Are you intrigued by historic rural New England life during the 1830s, have warehouse experience, and want to work for an amazing company? Be a part of this fascinating “must-see” featured attraction in Sturbridge, MA!
Imagine yourself helping our guests create memorable experiences…Now imagine a fun and rewarding career at Old Sturbridge Village gift stores!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
We are searching for a friendly, enthusiastic and reliable person who is motivated, results oriented and committed to delivering outstanding results.
As Warehouse Lead (Part-time), you will be responsible for:
Position Preferences / Requirements:
- All functions related to the handling of new inventory receipts
- Complying with all procedures related to data integrity and inventory control
- Keeping inventory and warehouse organized by receiving, transferring, packing, stocking and ticketing merchandise
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must have a clear driving record
- Warehouse receiving experience required
- Open availability including early evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to be able to perform physical labor and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
WHY JOIN US?
Share your commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of our culture of teamwork, creativity, inspiration & fun. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with EVENT NETWORK is just what you've been looking for. Our mission is to create and maintain an environment where you are encouraged and inspired to develop yourself professionally and personally, where you are celebrated and motivated, and where we promote wellness through healthy living to enhance your quality of life. Come see for yourself!
Apply today! You'll have the opportunity to join a team that takes pride in our amazing Company Culture. We offer competitive pay, health benefits and store discounts.
Event Network, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.