Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs. Leads major projects, programs or processes with significant business impact involving cross-functional teams. Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans. Associates in the Service Delivery function are responsible for Relationship Management / Account Management of a client / business area in all information technology activities. The role requires one to be a proactive and strategic business partner in an IT environment striving to meet current and anticipated business objectives. The relationship manager serves as a single point of contact for the client and must be capable of managing initiative-based portfolios in a multi-matrixed environment. They are also the escalation point for unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Key skill sets include the ability to execute a portfolio using consulting skills and conflict resolution, proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge to work across structures to meet customer needs. Associates in this job code do not manage people.
- Program Management and strong process background
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite
- 5+ years managing multiple projects
- Mastery of Software Delivery Lifecycle timelines and dependencies
- 2+ years in Service Oriented Architecture Environment
- Ability to lead large group sessions (in-person and virtual)
- 3+ years of Payments Technology or Merchant services experience
- Travel - it is anticipated that for the first 18 months travel will be 60%. After the first 18 months, travel will be approximately 10%.
- 5+ years of Financial Service technology experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Communications, Operations, or Engineering
- Six Sigma and/or DMAIC training
- Past leadership on large scale transformational change
- Working knowledge of Payment Network (Visa/MC/STAR/PULSE) POS authorization routing and settlement
- Understanding of Payment Network related standards (ISO 8583) and bi-annual compliance releases
- Experience liaising between technology and line of business teams, including senior and executive leaders within the line of business
Enterprise role description
Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an IT environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with IT management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal IT management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the IT service delivery process. Associates in this job code do not manage people.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: