Next Century, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI, is seeking multiple Software Engineers to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
To be successful as a Software Engineer, you will need:
Strong Java application development skills
Experience developing software for Kubernetes
Understanding of database technologies (Postgres/Oracle, Elastic Search, Neo4j/ONgDB
Experience developing microservices (or lightweight services)
Experience with spring framework (SpringBoot)
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.