Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI is seeking an Sr. Schedule Analyst (EVM) to provide knowledge and expertise schedule and schedule risk analysis in support of our Government customers.
- Analyze development contractor and subcontractor integrated master schedules and perform schedule diagnostic health assessments, trend analysis, schedule realism analysis, schedule risk analysis, and EVMS analysis on large, complex space and software-intensive programs
- An understanding of EVMS principles and analysis, Integrated Performance Management (IPM) compliance with the 32 Guidelines, surveillance reviews and integrated baseline reviews, along with EVMS policies and processes is a plus
- Document and communicate analysis findings to senior Government leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.
- At least eleven (11) or more years of experience in schedule analysis, EVM and Government contracting principles and practices
- Application of principles, theories and methods of IPM and analysis to perform complex analysis of contractor schedules to include correlation of schedule and cost performance; total slack growth; schedule risk analysis (SRA) and evaluation of contractor’s SRAs
- Ability to assess program schedule critical paths & schedule margin erosion
- Ability to perform schedule diagnostic and schedule health assessments and provide actionable briefings to Government counterparts
- Understand correlation of contractor status to various technical performance metrics and to assess alignment with objective performance measures (BCWP) in support of predicative schedule forecasts and estimates at complete (EACs)
- Understanding of contractor EVM system descriptions and EVM policies and processes and knowledge of the intent of the 32 Guidelines contained in EIA-748
- Exercising sound judgment and discretion, possess ability to work on, and collaborate with, cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams to perform analysis, conduct reviews and solve complex problem. Anchors in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in writing, oral and briefings, as well as expertise in the use of standard office systems and software produce such as those found Microsoft Office
- Possess basic working or functional knowledge of schedule analysis tools such as Full Monte, Milestones Pro, or equivalent
- Experience with information technology (IT) systems, automated information systems (AIS) and software development environments.
Must currently have a TS/SCI clearance.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.