Currently Seeking Experienced Restaurant Managers!
We at Apple American Group are actively searching for managers who demonstrate a strong track-record of having “whatever it takes" to deliver great food and excellent service to our guests.
We have a strong track-record of taking care of and retaining our managers.
All of our managers go through an intensive ten week local training program.
We offer our managers the following compensation and benefits:
$46,000*-$85,000* per year
- Successful & Proven - Monthly Profit Share* Plan
- Family Medical/Dental and Life Insurance
- Three Weeks Paid Vacation in the first 18 months
- Disability compensation
- Guaranteed 5-day Work Week, promoting a high-quality of life
Requirements JOB REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidates should have two years prior management experience in a similar organization. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Manages Restaurant Environment
- Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company guidelines, achieving established objectives of the unit.
- Directs overall activities and performance of employees on a shift-by-shift basis.
- Fosters a culture in accordance with the Apple American Group Gold Card of Values and Beliefs.
- Ensures product preparation and presentation uncompromisingly meeting company standards, utilizing line checks to Apple American standards.
- Effectively schedules employees to meet sales demands.
- Maintains effective safety and security programs according to company policy and government standards.
- Corrects unsafe practices or conditions.
- Promotes and manages restaurant organization, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Performs routine maintenance and immediately informs General Manager/Area Director of needed repairs.
- Completes all other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Manages Employee Performance
- Assesses the effectiveness of employees, provides candid, fair feedback on a regular basis, and continuously works with employees on their areas of development.
- Monitors acceptable employee performance and documents situations that require or could lead to disciplinary or corrective action. Completes and maintains appropriate paperwork for employee files.
- Assures compliance with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsible to control cost in assigned department.
- Maintains and controls the assets of the company.
- Assures compliance with the local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with all cash handling procedures.
- Executes weekly food and liquor inventories/costs at the AD/GM request and is accountable for completion.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting of accurate daily paperwork to the AD/GM.
- Assures sanitation standards meet or exceed Health Department standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparation equipment.
- Capable of using POS and Back Office computer system.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise.
- Able to respond in emergency situations
About Company We are Apple American Group, owners & operators of over 480 Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar restaurants nationwide. Apple American is the largest franchisee in the Applebee’s system and one of the most successful franchise groups in the country.