Identifies opportunities through key customer contacts and industry information to locate sources for sale of company products and services.
Prepares documentation for prospective customers and ensures it is communicated appropriately.
Responsible for effectively managing the existing customer accounts while focusing on account growth
Meet and/or exceed assigned sales and customer objectives
Negotiate contract terms favorable to company
Analyze customer needs and secure desirable business through application of company products and services
Maintain favorable client relationships
Assess and follow customer complaints to satisfactory resolution
Prepare estimates for the sale of company products and services
Prepare and maintain required customer information and files in accordance with established procedures
Work with owner and building management in obtaining maintenance agreement, renewal of agreements as well as updates to their system either to meet new code requirements or through application of new technologies
Source, analyze, communicate and apply competitive data for competitive advantage to company
Communicate to both customer and internal operations the necessary information to assure customer satisfaction and achieve sales cost objective
Retain and grow customer base
Accounts receivable management for assigned accounts
Develop negotiating strategies with minimum monitoring by management
Plan, develop and implement sales strategies on specific negotiations that are consistent with internal product strategy while, at the same time, fully reflective of customer requirements and competitive offerings
Understand financial goals and expectations of company
Participate in company professional development programs to enhance working knowledge of elevator company products, services and procedures
Mobility needs you
- BS/AS degree in Engineering, Management, Supervision or Business required. In lieu of degree, Journeyman Technician experience with minimum 5 years in field required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in either the elevator industry, construction industry, or in a related building systems industry.
- Prior experience in installation and service of elevators/escalators preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience with a unionized workforce is preferred.
- Computer proficiency required. Experience in Microsoft Office suite software, Lotus Notes and SAP is preferred.
- Must have ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.