At CVS Health, we’re reinventing our front store and pharmacy to be the front door to healthcare. For millions of Americans, that journey begins with one of our 9,700 retail stores, and we want to make sure our stores are ready to help each of our customers take the right first or next step in their healthcare journey. As part of our goal to continue to innovate and provide our customers with all they need in this journey, we are growing our Durable Medical Equipment Business to help patients live more independent lives. The Senior Manager will operate within the Health Services department and be responsible for executing against the three-year strategic roadmap. The role will include leading delivery of entire work streams to support initiatives that have a profound impact on the future direction of the company and have a tangible impact on patient outcomes. You will collaborate with a broad range of functions, including Category Management, Store Brands, external brand partners, Store Design, Procurement, Omnicare, MinuteClinic, Specialty, PBM, Inventory, Pharmacy, Marketing/PR, Store Operations, and Finance
This would be an ideal opportunity if:
- Work cross Enterprise to lead the end-to-end development, testing, and implementation of new, major programs and services to reinforce a strategic vision that inspires our customers, differentiates us from competition, and strengthens our CVS Health brand.
- Lead analytics and reporting efforts to design and support the ongoing development process whether it is for the initial sizing of the business case or tracking a newly implemented program
- Identify and assess new opportunity areas and outline strategy to leverage enterprise to drive category growth
- Align leaders on findings from mini test and provide updates on the new programs being tested and implemented.
- You’re a leader. And you know that that means more than leading people. You know that it means taking initiative with a project, anticipating the next steps and taking action before asked. You also know that it can mean leading from behind and stepping in with much needed support.
- You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
- You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You write well. You pay attention to the details.
- You can articulate your thoughts eloquently. You have a track record of influencing senior leadership.
- You enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. You get satisfaction from helping your teammates succeed. You listen to others’ ideas with an open mind.
- You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks.
- You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- You are self-motivated. You are eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work. You pay attention to the details. You notice that the phrase “You pay attention to the details” was used twice in this job description.
- You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
- You take charge of your own career growth and development. You have lofty goals and you see how this position will help you get there.
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g., consulting)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience in MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, pharmD)
- Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space
- Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative portfolio and growth analysis
- A highly developed ability to manage, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully evaluate complex business opportunities
- Prior experience with SQL
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.