Purpose - Promote an ensure quality training and effective CSEC awareness, identification, intervention, and prevention training to child care professionals. Support the wider aims and mission of Global Family Care Network, Inc.
Context - Global Family Care Network, Inc. (GFCN) works in the United States to prevent and intervene in human trafficking by training child care professionals about how to identify and intervene in CSEC in their professional work environments. GFCN also runs a short-term residential therapy shelter and community-based prevention clubs in the United States, and also works across awareness, intervention, and aftercare of human trafficking in India, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand, Sri Lanka, El Salvador, Canada, and France. In light of legislation in the United States that encourages and mandates training of child care professionals, to varying degrees in various state-level resolutions, GFCN seeks to provide CSEC training to meet the public mandate to address human trafficking. PRESEHT (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking) Trainers play a key role in the attainment of GFCN’s mission by securing paid training opportunities that generate funding for the people we serve.
Outcomes - Market and sell training packages and curricula to clients, including child care professionals (such as educators, law enforcement, social services, and health care workers), organizations, and companies
- Ensure training meets client needs and expectations
- Maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues, including other teachers and trainers, GFCN PRESEHT team members, relevant department of education, and school districts
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality trainings that meet the needs of different client groups for CSEC awareness, identification, intervention, and prevention
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage trainees’ performance throughout the trainings, and actively promote trainee autonomy and reflective practice
- Assist in development of sales forecasting and other goals for assigned county of work
- Develop and deliver presentations in a professional and effective manner to prospective and current customers as well as potential partners
- Respond to formal and informal requests for training and curricula
- Must be able to work with a flexible schedule to meet client needs and availability
- Must have strong customer service, sales, interpersonal, and speaking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $0.00 to $150,000.00 /year